Wednesday, February 12, 2014

True feelings on Snow Days

Snow days? What are they? Honestly, they are just a bad excuse and waste of a day. I mean who doesn't like school? Snow days are an interruption of the one hundred and eight-one days of school that I want to have all in a row. I don't really need any breaks in the week because I am never tired; Never am I sleep deprived, never. I don't want a snow because then I have to wait to see if I did all of my homework right, I hate when I never know if I actually did all of my hard work correct. Snow days are for people who are lazy and want to sleep in and then proceed to do nothing the whole day. We teenagers do nothing of that sort! We are young, energetic people that are constantly doing something efficient with our time. Sitting next to a nice, relaxing, warm burning fire sipping hot cocoa can never be compared to sitting in the chilled, weird smelling math room. Math is awesome and nothing will keep me from wanting to be there.Overall snow days are a waste of my precious school time.

So we had yet another snow day. Yup, that happened. Now we have to get out of school a day later, FANTASTIC! More school! HOORAY!

P.S.  I'm not sure if you noticed, but I was being extremely sarcastic in this blog post. I LOVE snow days and I'm pretty sure that everyone does.


4 comments:

  1. I hate snow! I just want it to be summer already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I almost thought you were being serious and I was like, "whats wrong with her!" However, snow days are awesome and Kelly we get 4 snow days. We can have 4 snow days each year and they wont count as extra days in the summer. We have had 4 this year so we will be getting out at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Yuliana, I liked your post. It was funny and made me smile.

    ReplyDelete