Friday, May 2, 2014






WEBMAKER

I really enjoyed this project, personally I thought it was a lot of fun. I never thought that I could ever be able to do something like this, but I did! I always thought that it would be very difficult, but it wasn't at all. All I had to do is read the html carefully so I saw what exactly it was that I wanted to change and change it. It was super easy to do, but it was also fun. I think that I found it to be fun because I had complete control of what exactly I wanted on my projects. 

I would say that my favorite project was the movie poster. I think this because it was the one that I had most liberty on; I could choose the actors, directors, music producers, in short, everything. 








 My second favorite project was the magazine cover. I liked it because it also gave me the liberty to do what I wanted to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment