Thursday, May 8, 2014

HTML 5

Yuliana's Top Colleges continued

Yuliana's Top Colleges


Massachusetts

  • College of the Holy Cross- I like it because it is not that far away, yet it has a really good science department. I like the feel of the school. I think that it is a good fit for me, but in my case it is a reach school.

Holy Cross

Vermont

  1. Saint Michael's College- I like St.Mike's because of of its great location, just outside Burlington, VT. It also has a great program. It is my top choice.

St. Mike's

Connecticut

  • Quinnepiac University- I like Quinnipiac because it is surrounded by beauty. It is in the middle of the wilderness and I just love that. I also like the little town that it is in. This school is my second choice.

  • Quinnipiac


    **For some odd reason, the background picture, font color, link color, and other pictures do not show up on the blog, and I'm pretty sure my code is right.**

    No comments:

    Post a Comment