Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Writing Code

       At first, writing the code for Angry Birds was pretty easy and fun. I was going through the levels pretty fast, but as I got to higher levels it got way more difficult. Because of its difficulty I was getting frustrated. At the beginning it was fun, but when it got hard it was not fun at all.
      For the second game I played Puppy Adventure. This game was a lot easier to play and this may be because it was made for 1st and 3rd graders. It wasn't that fun to play because it was so easy; it was very boring. I would have proffered to do something more difficult.
      I liked using Lightbot the best. It was a nice balance between easy and difficult. I also like using this program because commanding the bot was a lot more efficient than the other program, which was great. This was by far the best program for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment